The ultimate Anime RP! Create your very own legend, make friends, and save the world.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Unknown Lands : Where Anything can happen!
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:36 pm by The First Manji

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am by Guest

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 1
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» Myth and Reality [Quest: The Blackmith's Mystic Forge Pt 1| Private]
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 pm by Kenjiro

» De-Weeding [Solo/Quest]
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:14 pm by Ayano Miura

» Learning About Magic [Private/Training]
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:04 pm by Ayano Miura

» Hikaru [WIP]
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 pm by Ayano Miura

» Rica Geralt W.I.P
[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:09 pm by Ayano Miura

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yusei

Yusei
2-1
2-1

Name: The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 (Must have finished part 1 of the quest before taking this one)
Objective: Give the Kappa's Shell to the Blacksmith
Story: After handing him the Qirin's horn, Mr. Kato pleads for another request. He needs the tough shell of the Kappa appears at the same lake where the Qirin resides. Only, Kappa would rise to the surface an hour before the sun rises, and get back to the deepest part of the lake once the sun has shown it's first ray.

The Kappa isn't as swift as the Qirin but its defense rivals that of a tough (C-Ranked) shield. It attacks with its claws and gets inside its shell to defend itself from attacks. Kill the Kappa and hand its shell to Mr. Kato to get your reward.

NPC

[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 Old_man_paniponi_das_11608

Name: Mr. Kato
Description: A skilled modern day blacksmith. Client of the Quest

[Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2 131772810449e11ab7c21466ceb7c55f

Name: Kappa
Descrption: A mystic creature that resembles an overgrown bipedal turtle. When attacking, it uses it's sharp claws that can deal large cuts (D Ranked Slashing Damage) to its enemies. It often gets inside it's shell to defend itself which would be able to protect itself from a B-Ranked skill, 2 C-Ranked Skills, 4 D Ranked skills or 8 D Ranked skills.

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

Taking this once my previous quest is approved.

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Approved, but please only request it once your previous quest is approved first

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum