The ultimate Anime RP! Create your very own legend, make friends, and save the world.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Unknown Lands : Where Anything can happen!
Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:36 pm by The First Manji

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am by Guest

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2
Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 1
Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» Myth and Reality [Quest: The Blackmith's Mystic Forge Pt 1| Private]
Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 pm by Kenjiro

» De-Weeding [Solo/Quest]
Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:14 pm by Ayano Miura

» Learning About Magic [Private/Training]
Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:04 pm by Ayano Miura

» Hikaru [WIP]
Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 pm by Ayano Miura

» Rica Geralt W.I.P
Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:09 pm by Ayano Miura

Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Each other's guardian

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Each other's guardian on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:40 am

Larissa chuckled with a perverted blush on her face, thinking that bottle was obviously too big and Lumi's chest too small for her to hide it there. Even then, those were always the first thoughts that crossed her mind. She drank a good chug from her glass, not really having the same refined behavior as Lumi to properly stir and smell it before tasting it:

"Who are you kidding? Of course we'll always be sisters!", reassured the blonde, raising her glass and giving a toast, "To unbreakable bonds!!"

After knocking her glass onto Lumi's, she'd drink another good chug and likely end up finishing her glass before her sister would...

View user profile

27 Re: Each other's guardian on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:24 am

Lumiere would notice Larissa drink her wine very quickly, and would drink her wine as slowly yet as elegantly as she could. "to eternal friendship and love. Larissa, you got any plans for when your officially a adult? i plan to explore the universe, helping out people that need my help. please don't drink this so fast, it needs to be appreciated. " Lumiere would say, drinking her wine elegantly.

View user profile

28 Re: Each other's guardian on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:15 pm

They toasted their glasses to friendship, though Lumiere didn't hold back with scolding Larissa for chugging her wine too soon. Thus, the girl tried to put on a posh air, stirring her glass and gently whiffing it... Larissa's attempts at being elegant hardly seemed natural; funny at best, stuck up at worst:

"Like this...?", she said in a mock fancy tone, taking a sip of her glass. She clearly couldn't keep up those airs for long as she answered Lumi's question with her normal tone, "Hmmm, not really... I'm not good at making plans."

View user profile

29 Re: Each other's guardian on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:24 am

Lumiere, thinking of her plans for the future, wouldn't laugh at Larissa's attempt to be a bit elegant. instead, she would be happy that she at least tried to be elegant, for her. "i see... hmm... well, i am not really bothered if your not elegant. i just care your you, that is all that really matters. just.... try to resist your... usual actions around girls that have.... large chests. it is kinda.... umm.... makes me feel a bit unwanted and... i don't want to be unwanted, especially around you. " Lumiere said in a depressed tone, looking down as she took another sip of her wine.

View user profile

30 Re: Each other's guardian on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:50 am

Larissa reached out and poked the girl's tiny chest, shrugging off her concerns with her usual light hearted confidence. The illusion of elegance vanished entirely however,

"I'm sure they'll grow eventually, don't worry about it!", then her smiled faded somewhat, "But it saddens me that you think all i want are girls to fondle. I want all my friends and siblings to be by my side forever."

She sounded determined at this last part, this was Larissa's greatest desire. She sipped her wine some more and smiled back at Lumi-chan

View user profile

31 Re: Each other's guardian on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:02 am

Lumiere, a little bit more cheerful then before, would smile and sip the last of her wine before putting her glass away. though she looked fine, she was slightly tipsy and would have a harder time being elegant. "thanks, Larissa, your a true friend. i hope you stay as sweet as you are even when your 25. say... want to hijack a ship? it might be a lot of fun!! i can take one... just for a short test drive but... we might as well take it if they give it to me. that could be wirblewind. come on and let's get ourselves a space ship!! " Lumiere said in a very joyful tone before laughing in a non-elegant way, while blushing slightly.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum