The ultimate Anime RP! Create your very own legend, make friends, and save the world.

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» Unknown Lands : Where Anything can happen!
Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:36 pm by The First Manji

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am by Guest

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2
Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 1
Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» Myth and Reality [Quest: The Blackmith's Mystic Forge Pt 1| Private]
Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 pm by Kenjiro

» De-Weeding [Solo/Quest]
Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:14 pm by Ayano Miura

» Learning About Magic [Private/Training]
Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:04 pm by Ayano Miura

» Hikaru [WIP]
Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 pm by Ayano Miura

» Rica Geralt W.I.P
Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:09 pm by Ayano Miura

Top posting users this month


You are not connected. Please login or register

Return of the CB!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Return of the CB! on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:58 am

I'd like to see a return of the Chatbox! Unless, for some reason, I am the only one who cannot see it. If that was the case, it'd be pretty embarassing.

View user profile

2 Re: Return of the CB! on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 pm

i don't think there is a chatbox here. i think it should have one, so people can chat and increase morality if people feel upset

View user profile

3 Re: Return of the CB! on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Lumiere wrote:i don't think there is a chatbox here. i think it should have one, so people can chat and increase morality if people feel upset

View user profile http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

4 Re: Return of the CB! on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Well, aside from morale...it gets pretty boring here at work. I know, selfish reason, but still.

View user profile

5 Re: Return of the CB! on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:50 pm

avatar
Anime RP Staff
Anime RP Staff
There will be a chatbox up soon. Please remember that this is an early access website and there are some features that may or may not be missing.

We'll get the chatbox up ASAP though!

View user profile http://www.animerp.net/

6 Re: Return of the CB! on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:26 pm

✰ wrote:There will be a chatbox up soon. Please remember that this is an early access website and there are some features that may or may not be missing.

We'll get the chatbox up ASAP though!
YAAAS

View user profile http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

7 Re: Return of the CB! on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:47 pm

The First Manji wrote:
✰ wrote:There will be a chatbox up soon. Please remember that this is an early access website and there are some features that may or may not be missing.

We'll get the chatbox up ASAP though!
YAAAS
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View user profile

8 Re: Return of the CB! on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:45 am

still waiting for the chatbox. :D

View user profile

9 Re: Return of the CB! on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:34 am

The First Manji wrote:
Lumiere wrote:i don't think there is a chatbox here. i think it should have one, so people can chat and increase morality if people feel upset

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum