The ultimate Anime RP! Create your very own legend, make friends, and save the world.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Unknown Lands : Where Anything can happen!
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:36 pm by The First Manji

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am by Guest

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 1
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» Myth and Reality [Quest: The Blackmith's Mystic Forge Pt 1| Private]
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 pm by Kenjiro

» De-Weeding [Solo/Quest]
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:14 pm by Ayano Miura

» Learning About Magic [Private/Training]
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:04 pm by Ayano Miura

» Hikaru [WIP]
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 pm by Ayano Miura

» Rica Geralt W.I.P
Greetings [Private/Xun] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:09 pm by Ayano Miura

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings [Private/Xun]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Greetings [Private/Xun] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Aya decided to get out of the house for a while. She decided she would just do what she normally did. Go and read by the park. So, Aya picked up a book she was currectly reading and set it on her lap. She wheeled herself out of her house and towards the park. She came to a stop by a park bench which was close to a nearby stream. Aya liked to hear the trickle of the water in the stream as she read. It was just so relaxing...

2Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 am

✰
Anime RP Staff
Anime RP Staff

A strange gentleman was walking in park in Moon City. It was one of the many parks. This part of the city was one of the more quaint, quiet parts, even by the standards of the quiet city. It was definitely one of the most peaceful cities in the country, and so, there were some wealthy people who like in the city because of the peace. They preferred it here over Star City.

The gentleman could see why some of the wealthy lived here. Peace and quiet was an important part of being healthy. Probably. The gentleman was quite a strange one though. He was in the middle of the park, alone. Or so he thought. In the corner of his eye was a young lady in a wheelchair, who looked no older than twenty.

The young peculiar gentleman decided to approach her, although indirectly as he walked within a proximity of her. In front of him was a futuristic user interface, as if it was looking at a screen of sorts. Though it wasn't magic, and yet it wasn't technology at the same time. Could it be something else?

The gentleman seeked the company of the lady she just approached, but did not want to come off as a creep or stalker, so he decided to begin with a reasonable question towards a stranger. The trope of a lost person that didn't know where he was going (although he was fully aware of where he was). "Excuse me, I'm a little lost. Can you lead me to where the library is?" He asked the young lady who he had indirectly approached before. She was now no more than two meters away from him, and the gentleman had asked a normal question that didn't give off any strange or negative vibes.

http://www.animerp.net/

3Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:19 am

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

While Aya was reading, she heard somebody ask her a question. A guy wanted to know where the library was. Aya looked up, and to the black haired man standing about 2 meters from her. He looked a little... different though. She couldn't tell what it was, but he just looked different. "Oh, yeah. I could show you. You like reading too?" Aya asked the man.

4Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:47 am

✰
Anime RP Staff
Anime RP Staff

Upon asking the lady a question, she responded in kind. She had a nice, feminine voice. It was soothing to the ears. The gentleman smiled, "I like to do a little bit of reading." He said to her. "I like reading about science." He clarified. Although he was also interested in fictional novels, he preferred to read about the world.

"My name is Xun." The gentleman introduced himself. He held his hand out, offering the young lady a handshake. "Xun Ashbell." The gentleman known as Xun said, giving the lady his last name as well. "So where is the library?"

5Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:55 am

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

The man said that he did like reading, but mostly reading about science. Aya liked to read just about everything. If she had to pick one genera though, it would be something like a fantasy or another kind of fiction. The man then introduced himself as Xun Ashbell. "I'm Ayano Miura. I prefer to be called Aya though." Aya said. He asked where the library was again. "Folloe me I guess. It's right down hornbeam lane." Aya said. She would stick a bookmark into her book, close it, and set it on her lap. She would then start heading in the direction of the library.

6Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:47 am

✰
Anime RP Staff
Anime RP Staff

"Nice to meet you Aya." Xun smiled to the the young lady known as Ayano, though she preferred to be called Aya. Xun would be wise to respect her preferences. He started to follow Aya down, headed towards where the library was. "So what kind of books do you like the read?" Xun asked, curious about her literary tastes. As Xun walked, he paid attention to Aya and her wheelchair. She seemed to be skilled at using the wheelchair and it was clear to Xun that she was experienced in using it. Xun wondered why, although he didn't feel the need to ask, since it wasn't his business anyways. Although, it didn't deter Xun from being interested in the fine young lady. She seemed like a nice person, after all.

7Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Xun said that it was nice to meet her. "Same to you." Aya said. While walking, or um, at least Xun, towards the library, Xun asked her what kind of books she likes to read. "I like to read all kinds of books, but I mostly like fantasy or some other forms of fiction." Aya said. Most people preferred fiction over non-fiction. As people grew older, some seemed to enjoy non-fiction more, but even so, some fiction books had some neat little facts in them. When Aya read about books that took place in actual location, she got to learn some geography and other stuff while still enjoying the creativity of fiction.

8Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:36 am

✰
Anime RP Staff
Anime RP Staff

As they walked, Xun learned that Aya liked to read all kinds of books, especially fantasy books. "Really? Like what kind of fantasy? Romance? Adventure?" Xun asked curiously. Although Xun didn't read that many fantasy novels, he did enjoy them from time to time. Although, he preferred to read scientific journals among other things. He liked to read about how things worked. "As for me, I like to read about science." Xun said. He smiled to Aya, they were approaching the library, as he could see it in the distance. It was close enough to be visible, but far enough for Xun to pretend not to notice it.

9Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:59 am

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Xun asked her what kind of fantasy she liked. "I like the ones with some adventure in it." Aya said. Xun then, once again, said that he liked reading about science. "I know, you already said that." Aya said. "But, um, what kind of science do you enjoy reading the most about?" Aya asked. The library would be in their view soon. Once it was clearly in both of their sights, Aya would point it out to him.

10Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:11 pm

✰
Anime RP Staff
Anime RP Staff

Xun chuckled nervously. "Oh, did I say that?" He covered his mouth like a kid, although it was too late now. "Well, I like science. Let's see. I like to dab in the social sciences. Like economics and the like." Xun said as they approached the library. HE was trying to cover up his boo boo, as his mind had wandered off and drew a blank, which was why he repeated it.

"Well, thanks for bringing me here. We'll meetr again someday." Xun waved to Aya once they had arrived at the library. Xun then left for the library.

-Exit-

11Greetings [Private/Xun] Empty Re: Greetings [Private/Xun] Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:19 am

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum