The ultimate Anime RP! Create your very own legend, make friends, and save the world.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Unknown Lands : Where Anything can happen!
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:36 pm by The First Manji

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am by Guest

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 1
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» Myth and Reality [Quest: The Blackmith's Mystic Forge Pt 1| Private]
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 pm by Kenjiro

» De-Weeding [Solo/Quest]
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:14 pm by Ayano Miura

» Learning About Magic [Private/Training]
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:04 pm by Ayano Miura

» Hikaru [WIP]
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 pm by Ayano Miura

» Rica Geralt W.I.P
Friends [Private/Larissa] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:09 pm by Ayano Miura

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friends [Private/Larissa]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Friends [Private/Larissa] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Aya was in a café at Moon City, her home town. She was wearing a black jacket, a white t-shirt, and a black skirt with her usual black shin-length socks and tennis shoes. She was waiting for Larissa. She hasn't seen her in a while, so, she arranged for them to meet at Moonlight café. Aya was sitting at a table with her hand holding onto a cup of coffee, eagerly waiting for her friend.

2Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

Her training session had gone well enough and now Larissa found herself with nothing to do. Fortunately, her meeting with Ayano would be coming soon enough and that would give her time to catch with one of her closest friends and Rain Guardian. Despite being unable to walk, the girl was pretty strong and really good at soothing people's souls.

The meeting place was the moonlight cafe, so after taking a shower, she slipped on a pair of sneakers, a blue skirt and an semi unbuttoned white shirt that left her with a plunging cleavage. She lacked her usual tie and fully open shirt which was by far her favorite outfit but then couldn't always look the same now could she? Spotting her friend up ahead, she'd call out and wave:

"Ayano-chaaan!! How are ya?", she'd take a seat in front of her and sit down, resting her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands, looking at her expectantly

Last edited by Larissa on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Aya smiled and waved at Larissa. "Larissa, it's so good to see you! I'm doing fine, thanks. How about you?" Aya asked excitedly. It was so good to be seeing her again. She could see that Larissa still dressed the same, not afraid to show some skin... or cleavage... but that was besides the point. She still seemed her cheerful and happy self, so that made Aya happy. "Oh, would you like a coffee or anything?" Aya asked Larissa.

4Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

She clenched her fist at the following question with her usual grin, her way to show fighting instinct and to further highlight the following point:

"Training. I've been getting stronger every day, but I can still grow much, much stronger. You haven't been slacking off your own training, I hope?", her grin faded as her attention shifted to her friend's training instead. She had never let her disability get in the way of her will to grow stronger. She made a good point regarding the coffee, so she quickly called the closest waiter she could see, "Good idea; waiter! I'll have a cup of coffee too!"

The waiter nodded and went off on his own business, and she turned to Ayano again, wondering what kind of training had she been doing lately? Had she mastered her Flame yet? Well, she was unlikely to have truly mastered it, neither her, nor Larissa nor any of the other guardians had ever come close to claiming such a feat...

5Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:05 am

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa said that she's been training, getting stronger every day. She said that she hoped that she wasn't slacking off on her training. Aya shook her head. "Do you really think that I would stop trying to get stronger?" Aya asked Larissa. Her goal was to be stronger then most people without her disability. She thinks she told Larissa about that goal before, but it could have been another close friend. Larissa then called over a waiter and ordered a coffee. Aya took a sip of her coffee and decided to ask Larissa a question. "How's training with your flame going?" Aya asked.

6Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

Larissa knew the answer to her question very well, but when would that ever stop her from asking something like that? It was just who she was anyways. Aya's determination to get stronger was just as strong as her own, if not more so due to her desire to prove her disability would never hold her back.

"I expected nothing less.", she answered with a brimming confidence in her friend. Aya then asked how her flame training was going... All in all, she was much better at using her kicks than her flame, and answered with a surprising lack of confidence, "I can't use it in combat yet but i found it has incredible propulsion power. I'll probably need an appropriate weapon of some kind in order to channel it though..."

She would have to make full use of that power however, there was no way she could forgo something that useful in her passion for protecting her close friends...

7Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:14 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa said that she can't use her flame in combat yet, but she found that it had lots of propulsion power. She said that she would need a weapon or something to channel it through. Aya nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess that would make it a lot easier. You know, something for the flames to wrap around. Although, as I recall, you're more of a physical fighter so... you could maybe get the flames around some gloves or something." Aya suggested.

8Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

Ayano was always the really smart one among all their friends. Oh, how she longed for Allie to come back so she could be introduced to all the wonderful people that had come to be called guardians. Allie had been the first, after all: Mist, the most secretive and elusive of all the elements, so elusive that Larissa had yet to find her after all that time.

"Feels like trying to bring out a flame without anything to channel it would be a highly advanced technique. I don't think its even possible, but who knows?", she answered. At the very least a ring was necessary, she had figured out that much, "Boots, defenitely. I wouldn't have much use for gloves... What about you?"

Larissa fought by kicking after all... And with thrusters on her boots she could easily fly with the sheer power of her flame, as well as kick with incredible force.

9Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa said that trying to bring out the flame without an item to channel it through would be very advanced, maybe even impossible. Aya had to agree. There has never once been a tale, or at least, one that she's heard of, when a person generated their flame without an object of any kind. Larissa said that boots would be good, but she didn't really have much use for gloves, she asked about her. "Well, I think I've taken more interest into long range fighting, but I'm not sure if that kind of weapon would be good with a flame though." Aya said. It was quite obvious as to why she would prefer long range fighting. Aya really couldn't do much when it came to physical fighting.

10Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

It made sense that Aya would go for the long range approach... She was still paralyzed and this wasn't something she could just fix. She had to find her way around it just as she'd always done in the past. Her flame attribute, tranquility, also held a lot of potential as Larissa imagined she might one day be able to slow down opponents to the point her chair would be faster:

"I've heard tales of Rain Guardians using swords but that might not be too easy... It doesn't have to be a weapon, you could probably find a way to use that chair to channel your flame in some way.", suggested Larissa, just shooting off ideas into the air. Hell, even without the propulsion power of her sky flame, Aya could easily come up with a chair propelled by her flames.

Their flames were pure, concentrated energy, unlike an aura which was dispersed and mainly cosmetic... Larissa's coffee soon arrived and so she kept on exchanging ideas with her friend, wondering what they might come up with.

11Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:06 am

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa said that she's heard tales of rain guardians using their flames with swords, but she said that it may not be so easy. Yeah, especially for her. Aya didn't think that she would be that good with close combat fighting. Larissa said that it didn't have to be a weapon though, she may be able to use the flames with her wheelchair in some way. "I guess that's a possibility." Aya said. She took another sip from her coffee.

12Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

Aya acknowledged the possibility but she didn't seem overly excited by it... That was about everything new they had discovered about their flames, so Larissa had to wonder how the others were doing.

"Have you seen Yusei lately?", she wondered, not having seen the Storm Guardian in a few days. He was probably still embroiled in his complicated training, "He found out his flame attribute was 'desintegration', but that was the last i heard from him..."

He and Aya had been pretty close ever since they met, so no doubt she might have checked up on him lately. It didn't mean Larissa could forgo doing it herself but she could still try...

13Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa asked if she's seen Yusei lately. Aya shook her head. "No, not yet." Aya said. Larissa said that Yusei found out that his flame attribute was "disintegration", but that was the last she has heard from him. "Oh, and how did that go?" Aya asked Larissa.

14Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:19 am

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

Larissa seemed disappointed, so their Storm Guardian had been missing, no doubt too embroiled in his own training. She couldn't help but wonder just how much stronger he would be by the time he finally decided to show up. Aya asked how had thay been working out for him:

"I wonder about that too...", she said ignorantly, "But it means his flame is easily the strongest offensively; If he can master it he'll grow really strong too. Perhaps we should help him out one of these days."

Maybe they'd even learn something new about their own flames if they trained with each other? That was Larissa's plan anyways...

15Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa said that she was wondering about that too. However, it meant that his flame was easily the strongest offensively out of all the other flames. Aya had to agree. Inflicting damage was the main purpose of the storm flame. She said that if Yusei masters it, then he'll grow really strong too. She suggested maybe helping him out in the future. Aya shrugged. "Yeah, maybe." Aya said. Aya then realized something. "You know, I don't think I ever learned what your flame does." Aya said, obviously implying that she wanted to know more about Larissa's flame.

16Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

She shrugged and looked away for moment with apologetic, ignorant smile... This was one question Larissa felt ashamed to be be asked, cause she had no idea. Unlike some of the other guardians, she knew fully well what the attribute of her flame was:

"Its attribute is Harmony...", was all she could say, looking back into Aya's eyes, "But I have no idea what it does..."

Larissa knew Aya enjoyed knowledge for its own sake and would naturally be curious as to how the Sky flame worked, but she sadly had no answers to give her...

17Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa said that the attribute of her flame was harmony; but other then that, Larissa had no idea how it worked. Aya frowned. "Have you ever tried experimenting with it?" Aya asked. Maybe if Larissa experimented with her flame, then she could learn more about it. If she hasn't tried anything, then that would explain why she didn't know much about it. If she did, then Aya's question was probably unnecessary.

18Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

Larissa had experimented... She experimented a lot in fact... But if there was one thing she figured out about her flame was there it wouldn't be too easy to reach its full potential. It was the rarest of all flames after all:

[color=orange]"I experimented enough..."[b]"But I have no idea what it does...", she answered, nodding negatively, [color=orange]"But the more I do, the more i feel like simply testing it would won't do. Mine really is a mysterious flame..."[b]"But I have no idea what it does..."

All of her flame training didn't really yield any results on that end, aside from her discovering her flame's propulsion power. She truly felt like there was more to the Sky flame than just training, it felt stronger when mustered her resolve, under pressure...

19Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa said that she has experimented her flame, but she still has no idea what it does. Dang; how hard could it be to find the properties of a flame? Larissa said that the more she does, the more she feels like simply testing it wouldn't do. Aya tapped the rim of her cup, trying to think of some ideas for her flame. "All the flames I've seen helps in combat one way or another. Have you been successful in dealing any kind of damage with your flame?" Aya asked. Still, even a little combat abilities was something.

20Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

Larissa nodded in agreement, she had indeed seen her flame deal damage but then again, it was a flame. It could still burn - as would be expected of such - if she tried to properly channel it into a weapon or something of the sort:

"Of course, it can burn just any other flame. But that unique special attribute all of the flames have, i figure it might be a while before i finally find a way to use it in combat... Or even discover what it does.", she explained, but then she wondered if Aya might have some answers from her own training, "What about you, have you managed to use your flame's attribute yet?"

At least she already knew what her attribute was supposed to do, which was a lot better than nothing...

21Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa said that it could burn, just like any other flame, but there wasn't any special attribute to it. At least, as much as she's seen of it she couldn't see one. Larissa said that it may be a while before she could find out how to use it in combat, or even see what it does. Larissa asked her if she's found out her flame's attribute yet. "It's tranquility." Aya said. She took another sip from her coffee. "So, do you want to do anything after this?" Aya asked.

22Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:44 am

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

Aya stated what Larissa already knew from their previous exchanges, the name of her flame's attribute. Unlike Larissa's, it wasn't really hard to figure out what her flame might do if used in combat. Finishing what remained of her coffee in one good chug unlike her more refined friend, she wondered what they might do after this:

"We could just walk around and see what happens.", she suggested with a casual shrug, standing up from her chair and finally going around to push Aya's if she agreed, "What have you been doing for fun these days?"

Aside from eating, training and going to the beach, Larissa mostly wandered around wherever city she might be at any given moment and decided what to do depending on what struck her fancy...

23Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa suggested that they just walk around and see what would happen. Aya shrugged. "Sure." Aya said. Aya turned her chair around, took one last sip of her coffee, and put it in the trash can. Aya was soon getting pushed by Larissa. In most cases, Aya wouldn't allow that, but it was Larissa. Larissa asked her what she's been doing for fun these days. "You mean besides reading?" Aya joked. "Well, I've recently took an interest in magic." Aya said.

24Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:10 am

Larissa

Larissa
1-4
1-4

They went on for a nice pleasant walk, and though Larissa knew Aya was too strong and independent to let anybody treat her like any other handicapped person, she appreciated that she allowed at least the blonde to take her around town:

"Magic huh? What brought that on?", asked Larissa, ever more curious, though not really surprised that any new hobby Aya took would still involve reading in one form or another.

Would she even be able to use magic? That sounded like an awesome addition to their team, like she felt when Yusei mentioned something that could one day become an ability to control time. Still, they might be dreaming a little too high for now...

25Friends [Private/Larissa] Empty Re: Friends [Private/Larissa] Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Ayano Miura

Ayano Miura
2-1
2-1

Larissa asked what a brought that on. Aya shruged. "I don't know. I want to fight and I seriously doubt I would be good physically, so why not magic?" Aya said. Besides, she was probably better off doing ranged attacks over close combat. All somebody had to do was tip over her chair and she was a sitting duck, so it was probably better to take them out as soon as shr could, before whoever it was reached her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum