The ultimate Anime RP! Create your very own legend, make friends, and save the world.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Unknown Lands : Where Anything can happen!
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:36 pm by The First Manji

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am by Guest

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 2
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» [Starmine] The Blacksmith's Mystic Forge Pt. 1
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am by Ayano Miura

» Myth and Reality [Quest: The Blackmith's Mystic Forge Pt 1| Private]
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 pm by Kenjiro

» De-Weeding [Solo/Quest]
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:14 pm by Ayano Miura

» Learning About Magic [Private/Training]
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:04 pm by Ayano Miura

» Hikaru [WIP]
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 pm by Ayano Miura

» Rica Geralt W.I.P
Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:09 pm by Ayano Miura

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:07 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

Alright, it looked fine here in the capital. Mura was walking around, pretty all by himself, wearing his totem dagger in a tight belt. He began looking around, spotting people from here and there. They seemed to be busy, so he rolled with it. He didn’t really have any friends to meet anyway. Well, he found a bench and decided to take a break from walking around in circles, looking like some lost guy. He’d already been asked by four people if he was looking for a specific place. His answer was completely silence as he walked away, showing them a peace sign. He was really lonely…

2Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:23 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

It was early in the afternoon, the sun still shone brightly like noon but obviously that would grow dim soon enough. Kenjiro's class is over for the day and as usual, he is always the least one to be noticed by his discriminating professor. As much as Kenjiro wants to brush it off his mind, he can just take an everyday embarrassing experience that well.

He changed his clothes at the barracks and decided to take a stroll outside the city. Looking around, and fascinating himself with the sophisticated buildings all over the city helps him to take some stress off. How can this place be so beautiful and disgusting at the same time. Perhaps that's really how life goes, it is only well for those in the upper class and a nightmare for the commoners. He tried to fight off the feeling for he promised to soon rise up in ranks and show them how much they are also worth.

The sun has started to set and the various neon street lights which bedazzles him the most have one by one started to operate. The best place to watch these lights is at the park where Kenjiro heads to during the afternoon and wait for night to come and watch as the colorful lights of the city glitter before him like a dream. He has a favorite spot, a bench at the center of the park where no one usually sits on.

He arrived at the park and to his surprise, someone is on the bench who is usually empty every time he arrives. A slender boy in his mid teens sat there, seems a bit lonely. He doesn't look like one of the nobles around in fact, it was the first time someone dressed like him is at the city. He walked near the boy and greet him with a smile.

"Hello there, care to share a seat with me?" Kenjiro approached with a half smile as he rub the back of his head.

3Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:30 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

“Oh…” Mura suddenly looked up at Kenjiro, who greeted himself, “No, sure.” He moved a bit to the side so Kenjiro could sit down too. Mura didn’t expect any greetings, except if it was because of his relaxed, lost face. “Well, how’s it going? I’m Mura, nice to meet you.” He greeted him. This guy had very spiky, brown hair and seemed to relax, just like himself. He smiled a bit and looked up at the blue sky as the sun shone brightly down towards them. He remained silent for a brief time, but decided to “break the ice”. He might had a chance to get a new friend and this guy sounded very friendly.

4Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:41 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

"Thanks!" Kenjiro sat happily as the guy moved aside to make space for him. His judgement is right, he isn't one of the snobbish nobles that usually meet in the city near these places. He looked nice and calm as he is. Kenjiro decided to introduce himself to the stranger and earn himself a new friend but the latter went ahead to do what he just planned. He introduced himself as Mura and asked him of how he is doing.

"Nice meeting you Mura!" He offered a handshake but then the boy is already looking up in the sky so he decided to simply introduce himself in return and answer the boy's question. "I'm Kenjiro, I came here to study at the military academy and become a great soldier myself! Well everything's fine...I guess...well I think until I graduate and really be able to kick some butts." Kenjiro smiled, mimicking Mura in staring at the sky, waiting for the sun to set and watch the colorful night lights. It was a refreshing feeling, being able to talk to someone, though a stranger, after a really hard day at the class. It reinstates his passion to grow and really use his strength to protect the weak as he envisioned himself to, although the people at the military school seem to be disgusted of the idea.

5Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:56 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

Alright, this guy’s name was Kenjiro and he just went from some military class. It felt nice to talk with him, even though they didn’t really know each other. “Yeah, I also just got from Kyomaru’s lessons…” he replied. Those lessons were very theoretic, now that he didn’t have a real sword yet. There was many swords in the household, his family was famous by swords, but he didn’t have his own, acceptable sword yet. The wind began to blow nicely as the sun began to set. It was a beautiful view. His totem would dangle around his waist, due to the belt being a bit loosened. He moved down to tighten it up a bit. He didn’t want to lose it, he’d used a lot of time and power to build it and it was very valuable to him.

6Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:04 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

The sun has now began to set and Kenjiro's excitement of the colorful night lights has grown stronger. It was what he went here for but then, the feeling of having known someone new is even a better reward for him. He wished for the boy to stay much longer for he hasn't had someone else to talk with in a while, only his arrogant peers at the military class and his atrocious professor. The boy spoke again and told him something about a sort of lesson which he didn't get easily. "Hmmm Kyou... what was that again?" Suddenly getting curious, Kenjiro faced Mura who seem to be adjusting something by his waist.

7Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:13 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

“Kyomaru, my samurai teacher.” Mura answered him as he seemed not to understand fully. He used to have lessons from him, his family had hired him as rich as they were. He was supposed to be some kind of world-famous sword master. He didn’t seem like that, he seemed more like a slow douche. But he was nice enough, so Mura didn’t mind. What he minded was that Kenjiro didn’t know him, but that could be a coincidence. Kenjiro began to look at his totem as he was adjusting it. “Oh, yeah, this is just my home-made totem.” He explained as the totem was adjusted fine.

Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Latest?cb=20110823110050&path-prefix=en

8Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:20 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

Kenjiro's eyes glittered upon hearing the word Samurai. Mura said that he's taking lessons from a samurai teacher which makes him adept in using swords. Swords has fascinated Kenjiro ever since he was young. Having been raised by a blacksmith, Kenjiro would be fond of testing out the swords that his father made, or more particularly, the father that adopted and raised him to adolescence.

It didn't take that long when Mura showed him a sword-shaped totem, the one he was adjusting by his waist. "Woah that was beautiful! And you are learning from a Samurai master! That's great you should teach me your moves. You see I have always longed to wield a sword myself and I really want to learn how to get better in wielding it. As of now, I knew some basics moves which my father, who is but a blacksmith, thought me." Kenjiro spoke in an overly excited tone, hoping that Mura would head his request and show him some of his samurai moves.

9Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:29 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

“Wow, thanks man.” Mura got a little blushed over his compliments. He seemed to love swords as much as himself, that guy. Mura began to scratch his hair as Kenjiro told him about his father and how he used to try out swords. He wanted Mura to show him some moves, so he could learn something more. Mura only had his totem, but he found a long stick on the ground that should be long enough to be used as a sword. He nodded then and said: “Alright, I’ll show you some moves!”

He stood up, picked up the stick and moved it down in a swordsman stance. He then launched it rapidly through the air. “You see, it’s good to have some pace anytime!” He said as the stick was moving around in really fast chops. He suddenly launched the stick’s edge towards Kenjiro’s face and stopped it, letting it touch his nose for a brief moment. “I haven’t really learned any better moves yet, these was just basics.”

10Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:37 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

Mura seemed to be eager to show him some moves, at least that's how Kenjiro felt it. He did thank him for the compliment and showed that he really liked what he heard. Kenjiro simply stared at Mura as he wait for the boy's reply, who seemed to look around in search for something. A few moments later, Mura stood up and picked up a stick that was lying on the ground. Upon picking up the stick, he told Kenjiro that he would show him some moves. This made Kenjiro joyous, enthusiastic even as he watch Mura enter into a stance he saw for the first time.

He was fascinated to see the rapid strikes that Mura was able to do with the stick. It was far from the moves he learned from his father that all relied mainly on power. He moved almost like lightning in Kenjiro's sight. In a flash, Kenjiro flinched as Mura launched an attack that almost hit him by the nose. It was stupendous yet, Mura spoke of the moves as mere basics.

"Wow that was splendid! How can you move that fast! You really must teach me that!" Kenjiro finally stood up, making his way beside Mura.

11Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:50 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

“Ehm, ok then. I’ll show you the steps quickly…” The basical source to his speed was the steps that he was taking, “You must have a good grab on the ground with your feet, like this.” He showed with his feet how they should stand on the ground, “Then you can quickly dash forward or any other directions.” He haven’t really taught anyone else these techniques, but he assumed that Kyomaru would be fine with it, he’s fine with everything. He demonstrated to Kenjiro, how he should do it successfully. “Combined with the swings of the blade, it'll look faster than light, yeah. Alright, try it out.” He said and handed over the stick.

12Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:03 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

Mura seemed to have gone shy this time, as Kenjiro ask him to show him move moves. He did agree on Kenjiro's request but there's an obvious hint of doubt in his words. Kenjiro felt his uneasiness and was about to tell him that it's alright if he can't simply show him those but then Mura started moving his feet and teaching Kenjiro some moves. Mura did successive steps that looked more like he's dancing. The colorful night lights has already filled the shading evening of the city but Kenjiro was now more focused on Mura's feet that he didn't notice the lights that he came at the park for.

There was a rushing feel to Mura's move, as if firmly holding the ground and riding the wind at the same time. Mura moved slowly at first then at increasing speed for each step. He danced and dashed as if being taken by a violent gust and moved around the place. He then started to swing his sword and then dashed over to Kenjiro and handed him the sword.

It was his turn to try. Not thinking twice, Kenjiro happily grabbed the stick and went on mimicking the starting stance that Mura showed him earlier.

13Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:25 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

“Alright, now try the same Ken.” Mura replied to him as he stood ready. He stood right, it was the right stance and the same as Mura stood before. He seemed to understand the technique pretty well. But of course, Mura wanted to see if he understood the movement, so he stood there, eager to see Kenjiro’s moves. As he stood there, he got the idea of having a little sword battle after the moves. He searched for a stick quickly, so he could follow Kenjiro meanwhile. He found one, probably as long as the other one and stood there, watching over the dashes and movements that might show up from Kenjiro.

14Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:34 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

He tried to imitate Mura as much as he can remember every single step that the boy did earlier. It isn't as easy as it looked like for maintaining his balance with the step is a highly difficult task to handle. Not to mention that each step must be done in an accurate yet fluid manner. He did struggle for a bit or more likely, he found the steps as difficult as solving a rubix cube for the first time.

Mura walked away for a while, he noticed that but he simply tried to continue the exercise. He tried to rush however, he almost tripped for the first time. It is just a good thing that he is able to quickly regain his balance and prevent himself from falling. He started from the beginning, but now in a slower pace, making his feet remember every move and making his body used to the routine. Slowly, he can finally gain a better balance of himself, enabling him to perform the routine a little faster than a few steps back.

15Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:38 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

Mura looked at him as he imitated his own moves. It looked like that he was getting the point of the stances. Mura was very impressed. “That looks cool!” As time passed, Kenjiro got a little faster and Mura was asking himself if he moved faster than that. He couldn’t really notice it as it was himself that were moving. “Alright, that looks great! You’re getting the moves. Now, let’s put it on a test…” He moved up the stick that he found and stood ready to face Kenjiro in a little sword combat, “Would you mind if we had a little spar? It’ll be fun.”

16Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:18 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

It didn't take that much time before Kenjiro can get a hang of the footsteps. As he move along, Kenjiro kind of enjoyed the movement as is simply performing a dance. Swift, fluid, and light. It's as if he's being driven by the wind itself. Now he understands how Mura moved like the wind earlier. It's all in his footsteps.

After a while, Mura approached him, challenging him for a spar. Kenjiro didn't know how to react but he never does decline a challenge. "Alright, I guess." Kenjiro gave Mura a full smile, rubbing the back of his head. He didn't notice Mura's readiness in his stance for he's still hanging on the breezy fill of the movement he just tried.

17Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:30 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

Mura saw that he agreed and decided to start it off. It’s been a long time since he’d got a real battle with someone, so it made him eager. He held his stick tight into his waist. “Alright, be ready…” He then quickly sent a blow with the shaft of the stick he held, right towards Kenjiro’s face. As he’d warned Kenjiro before, there would be a good chance that he could either dodge this or counter it. That’s why Mura was ready to block lower attacks with his knee if that should happen. If not, then he could block an upcoming attack by swifting the stick around him very fast.

18Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

It was as if a mere play to him. In fact, he is still out of his thought when Mura told him to be ready. He simply nodded as if he understood what the boy really meant. Had he known that Mura has meant to start the battle, he would have prepared himself.

He snapped out of his thought when he saw a thick stick, almost similar to the one he is holding, speeding towards him. Still with the fast reflexes that his father trained him for, he quickly raised the stick in front of his face with his backhand facing himself and his sword clashing in a perpendicular position with Mura's stick. The stick was merely less than an inch away from Kenjiro. A little second late, he would have been wiping some blood on his forehead or at least mending a bruise on his face. He finally grasped that the duel has already began.

19Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:10 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

Mura saw that he, instead of countering, blocked his attack. That wasn’t what he expected, but Kenjiro seemed to be a little shocked by the sudden attack. He took the chance and jumped up in the air, whilst swinging the stick back, holding it tightly. He would then launch the stick right down towards him, trying to break his defense with sheer force. He held the stick in an efficient way, it looked like a new moon, just as he’d trained from Kyomaru. He hoped that it would be good enough to hit him, or maybe Kenjiro would try to dodge it this time.

20Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:11 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

Kenjiro felt the strong tension on Mura's sudden attack. The attack itself isn't that strong, but the speed that Mura put into it gave it such power that had not Kenjiro been trained by his father to strengthen his arms, he would not be able to hold his defense against such attack. The collision of their blades, or rather, their wooden weapons didn't last that long anyway so Kenjiro did not have to endure the tension. Mura quickly launched himself up in the air, positioning himself in a backward cresent stance. Kenjiro is now more prepared to take the attack as he carefully watch the descent of Mura.

With proper timing, Kenjiro hit the sword on its side, with a powerful diagonal arching slash, retracing its direction towards his right then he launched his right leg to hit Mura's tummy.

21Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:30 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

Mura swung the blade right down towards Kenjiro. It seemed that he was ready to counter it, as he collided it with his own stick. It was an intense clash between the two sticks and it gave a loud boom. Mura’s stick almost cracked. But he spotted that Kenjiro was preparing to send him off with a right kick. Mura rapidly lifted his knee close to his belly to block the kick, but he got knocked up in the air. The block was good, but his kick was very strong, so Mura ended landing on the ground on his feet. His knee hurt a bit, but he smiled. “That was a great kick, Ken.” Mura remained calm for a second and dashed towards Kenjiro, dashing around him rapidly in order to foresight his next move. His movements was like the wind blowing around them both, as the sun was about to set.

22Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

Kenjiro's kick connected however, it did not hit Mura's tummy rather, his knee which the latter used to block his attack. Mura's block rgra still skillfully able to maneuver himself and still land, standing on both his feet. Mura recognized him for the powerful kick. making Kenjiro blush a bit in embarrassment. Kenjiro brushed that off his mind though and tried to dash towards Mura however, as soon as Kenjiro made his first step, his rival quickly dashed towards him. Mura encircling Kenjiro rapidly like a hurricane that violently blows around the latter.

Kenjiro keenly observed Mura's movement, unable to guess what his next move would be. This is all new to him, and basically not a technique that his father was able to make known to him. Kenjiro can only stand at the center of Mura's revolution, keeping his guard up and his senses open for whatever move that Mura would make.

23Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:22 am

Mura

Mura
1-5
1-5

Mura was right; it was difficult for Kenjiro to follow his moves, so he continued swaying around him in a high speed. His dashes made him move like the wind that was blowing around them, a nice and soft breeze. He continued like that, until he found a good moment to attack. He dashed fiercely towards Kenjiro all of a sudden. He was about to reach contact, when he jumped up in the air, trying to get over Kenjiro in order to confuse him. He would swing around, sending a heelkick to his face in the air, hoping to hit him successfully.

24Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Overlapping Introduce (Kenjiro) Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 am

Kenjiro

Kenjiro
2-3
2-3

Mura revolved around him like a hurricane that is ready to crush him every time. Kenjiro however, remained calm and waited for Mura's next move. He might not know where Mura exactly is but if he concentrates more, he would be able to at least defend from an incoming attack. He can't be hasty this time, one wrong move and he'll be done with.

True enough, Mura finally attacked, dashing towards him with almost the speed of the sound. Kenjiro prepared his block however to his surprise, Mura jumped then swung around like a whirling sling up in the air and aimed a kick towards his face. Kenjiro quickly stepped back, giving him space to raise his sword, blocking the kick by holding the other end of the stick with his left hand to better support it. Kenjiro then raised the right side of the stick with his right hand to lift Mura's feet, aiming to put him out of balance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum